BBQ BOWL SWEEPSTAKES
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. on December 28, 2015, 2016 Eastern Time (ET) and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on February 15, 2016 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for this Sweepstakes.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of all fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry (“Entrants”). Void where prohibited by law. Employees, agents, successors, and assignees of John Morrell & Co. (“Sponsor”), Marsh Brand Partners (“Administrator”) and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies and promotional companies involved in this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Promotional Entities”), as well as the family and household members of same (including spouses, parents, step-parents, grandparents, children, step-children, grandchildren), shall be ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes and shall be ineligible for any prize awarded herein. Entrants acknowledge that neither Sponsor nor Administrator is liable for reimbursement of any prizes otherwise payable to Sweepstakes Entrants who are in violation of this provision.
4. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter the Sweepstakes by completing and submitting the entry form at www.curlys50K.com. You must follow all instructions and provide all requested information in completing your entry. All information provided must be truthful and accurate. Upon completing and submitting a valid entry form, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD ADDRESS.
No mechanically produced or reproduced entries of any kind are permitted. Multiple entries (whether by means of software-generated, automated processes or otherwise) will be void and may result in disqualification of those involved. Illegible and incomplete entries are void. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected entries or entries not received. In the event of a dispute over who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account identified on the online entry form. The authorized account holder is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or online organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
5. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Winners will be selected randomly from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor or Administrator will conduct a random drawing (“Drawing”) on or about February 29, 2016. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received at the time of the Drawing. Potential prize winners of the Drawing will be notified by telephone or email on or about February 29, 2016. If a prize winner notification or a prize is returned as undeliverable, a potential prize winner is ineligible, or a prize winner declines a prize, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
GRAND PRIZE: One (1) grand prize will be awarded consisting of $50,000 cash.
FIRST PRIZES: Fifty (50) first place prizes will be awarded, each consisting of a special Curly’s® edition Playoff Electric Football Game by Tudor Games. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of all First Prizes is $2,500.
SECOND PRIZES: Fifty (50) second place prizes will be awarded, each consisting of a 10-pack of Curly’s® VIP coupons valued at $89.90/pack. Total ARV of all Second Prizes is $4495.00
Total ARV of all prizes is $56,995.00
7. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Limit of one (1) prize per person. Winner will forfeit their prize if Sponsor is unable to contact him/her by the second attempted notification. In such event, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. Prizes are non-transferrable and may not be redeemed for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event an offered prize becomes unavailable for any reason. All costs and expenses associated with the prize acceptance and use and not specifically provided herein are the responsibility of the winner. Coupons are subject to the standard terms and conditions listed thereon (including expiration dates). Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Each prize winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, including taxes imposed on his/her income. Winners will receive a Form 1099 for any prizes valued at $600 or greater. No more than the stated number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded. All properly claimed prizes will be awarded in accordance with these Official Rules.
8. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. Potential winners must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability Release within 72 hours following the date of first attempted notification. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner.
9. PUBLICITY: Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Promotional Entities and their agencies to use winner’s hometown, opinions, name, likeness and/or voice for advertising, promotional and publicity purposes without additional compensation, except as otherwise prohibited by law.
11. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. NO LIABILITY. The Promotional Entities are not responsible for: (1) any typographical or other error in the printing of these Official Rules, Sweepstakes materials, or other materials associated with the promotion and administration of the Sweepstakes; (2) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (3) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (4) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (5) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (6) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail or electronic communication; or (7) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an Entrant’s otherwise valid entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted for any reason, Entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that such confirmation occurs prior to the Drawing. In the event of an early discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
13. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, each Entrant agrees: (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the federal or state courts in the Commonwealth of Virginia; (ii) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, excluding attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain an award for, and each Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. All claims or disputes related to or involving these Official Rules and/or this Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Virginia.
ADMINISTRATOR: Marsh Brand Partners 333 E 8th Street Cincinnati. OH 45202
Curly’s® is a registered trademark of Jonmor Investments, Inc. Used under license.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Starts on 12/28/15 and ends on 02/15/16. Open to legal residents of all 50 United States, DC and Puerto Rico, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry. Limit one (1) entry per person. To enter and for complete Official Rules, visit www.curlys50K.com. Sponsor: John Morrell & Co. 4225 Naperville Road, Suite 600, Lisle, Illinois 60532. © 2016 John Morrell & Co. All rights reserved.