Asian Mandarin Pork
Create and enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY'S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
- 1 tub of Curly’s Sauceless Pork
- 1 1/2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sherry
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 can of mandarin oranges
- salt and pepper to taste
How To Make
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok.
- When hot, combine the chicken broth, water, soy sauce and sherry.
- Stir together and add the green onion, garlic, sugar, ginger, salt, and pepper.
- Bring all to a boil.
- Add Curly’s Sauceless pork and lower heat, cover and let simmer until pork is warm.
- Check occasionally to make sure sauce is not thickening too much. If needed, add more water.
- Add mandarin oranges two minutes before ready to plate.
- Plate over steamed or fried rice.