Baby Back Rib Chili
Create and Enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY’S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
- 1 (12oz) can of mixed beans
- 1 (28oz) can of crushed tomatoes
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 pack of Curly’s BBQ Ribs
- 1 packet chili seasoning
- Optional: chili powder, your favorite hot sauce, shredded cheese, sour cream
How To Make
- Heat ribs in oven at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Cook the ground beef, breaking up while cooking.
- Add ground beef, mixed beans, crushed tomatoes, and chili seasoning to slow cooker. Cook on low while ribs are heating in the oven.
- Once ribs are heated, separate the meat from the bones and tear into small pieces. Add rib pieces to the ground beef and bean mixture and stir together.
- Set slow cooker on high and let cook for 3 hours.
- Optional: For more flavor, add chili powder and hot sauce to your taste.
- Serve and garnish with sour cream and shredded cheese. Enjoy!