BBQ Cheddar Bombs
Cook up a tailgate recipe that your friends and family will crave thanks to fresh biscuits, extra BBQ Sauce for dipping and our original pulled pork. Curly’s BBQ Pulled Pork is always pulled, never shredded so that flavor seekers can always enjoy a tender and tasty BBQ experience.
- 1 package Curly's BBQ Pulled Pork
- 16 oz. can refrigerated Biscuits
- 3 tbsp Butter, melted
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp dried Parsley
- 16 Sharp cheddar cut into 1-inch cubes
- Extra BBQ Sauce for dipping
- Salt and pepper, to taste
How To Make
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Turn biscuits onto a lightly floured surface and cut each biscuit in half to get 16 pieces. Flatten each into a round with your palm.
- Place a spoonful of Curly's BBQ Pulled Pork and 1 cube of cheddar on each biscuit round.
- Bring the edges up and over, pressing them together and being sure to leave no gaps for the filling to leak out.
- Arrange the bombs in an oiled cast iron skillet or cake pan. If you have leftover cheddar cubes, arrange them in between a few of the bombs for extra cheesiness.
- Combine melted butter, garlic, salt and pepper, and dried parsley in a small bowl. Brush the butter mixture onto each bomb.
- Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes, until browned.
- Serve warm with your favorite BBQ sauce for dipping.