BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos with Homemade Sweet Potato Chips
Serve full-flavored sweet potato chips that offer topping favorites like sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese and authentic pulled pork. Curly’s BBQ pulled pork is always pulled, never shredded so that flavor seekers can always enjoy a tender and tasty BBQ experience.
- 1 package Curly's BBQ Pulled Pork
- 2 medium sized Sweet potatoes (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 red Onion, chopped
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
How To Make
- Preheat oven to 350˚.
- Using a mandolin or a sharp knife, thinly slice sweet potatoes with the skin on. The thinner the potatoes are sliced, the crispier the chips will be.
- In a large bowl, toss potato slices with 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil. Add salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Spread potato slices out evenly on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Take out and flip the chips over to bake for another 7-8 minutes.
- While the chips bake, heat Curly's BBQ Pulled Pork in a microwave for about 3 minutes and chop onion, tomato and scallions.
- Once your chips are done, add them to an oven safe dish and start layering the sweet potato nachos.
- Start with Curly's BBQ Pulled Pork and then add shredded cheddar cheese.
- Begin the next layer in the same order: sweet potato chips, Curly's BBQ Pulled Pork and cheese.
- Once the chips are stacked, place them back in the oven under the broiler for about 30 seconds.
- Take out the chips and add several dollops of sour cream, chopped tomatoes, onions, scallions and chopped jalapeños.