BBQ Rib Bowl
Create and Enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY’S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
- 1 package Baby Back Pork Ribs
- 4 ears of corn, shucked
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 pound red potatoes, peeled and diced
- 4 tbsp. butter, sliced
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
How To Make
- Preheat half of the grill to high heat and half of the grill over low heat.
- Rub corn with olive oil. Set aside.
- Add potatoes to a large pot and cover with hot water. Bring to a boil and boil until tender.
- While potatoes are cooking, add the Curly's Baby Back Pork Ribs to the low heat side of the grill and add the corn to the high heat side.
- Cook corn, turning every few minutes, until all sides are starting to blacken. Flip Curly's Baby Back Pork Ribs after 10 minutes and heat the other side.
- Once ribs are hot and corn is blackened, remove from grill and wrap immediately in foil.
- Once potatoes are fork tender, drain water from pot using a colander and return potatoes to pot.
- Add butter, sour cream, cheddar cheese, salt and pepper. Mash until smooth.
- Divide mashed potatoes among 4 large bowls. Top with corn (cut off the cob with a sharp knife) and sliced ribs. Drizzle with a little extra BBQ sauce and serve immediately!