BBQ Sauced Rice Bowl
Create and enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY'S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
- 1 tub of Curly’s Famous Pulled Pork BBQ
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup rice (long-grain white works best)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime
- 1 -2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 sliced green pepper
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- Shredded monterey jack cheese, to taste
- Sour cream, to taste
- Salsa, to taste
How To Make
- Remove Curly’s cooked tub from packaging.
- In large skillet, warm Curly’s BOLD & SPICY pork BBQ, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in green pepper and red onion with olive oil; heat through.
- Remove from heat.
- Place cooked rice into bowls.
- Add Pulled Pork BBQ mixture and cheese.
- Garnish with Cilantro and Lime.