Beef Steak Caesar Salad
Create and enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY'S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
- 1 tub of Curly’s Sauceless Beef Steak
- 1 Bottle of favorite Caesar dressing
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1/2-inch wide rings
- 2 large red, yellow, or orange bell peppers, stemmed, seeded, and cut into quarters
- 4 cups of romaine lettuce
- 1 cup halved grape or cherry tomatoes
How To Make
- Heat the Curly’s Sauceless Beef Steak per directions.
- Saute the vegetables over medium heat until soft.
- Move the vegetables to a cutting board and let cool slightly.
- Cut the onion rings into quarters and cut the peppers into 1-inch cubes. Reserve.
- Combine the peppers, onion, lettuce, tomatoes, and the desired vinaigrette in a large serving bowl and toss.
- Add Curly’s Sauceless Beef Steak then serve.