Beef Steak Kabobs
Create and enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY'S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
- 1 tub of Curly’s Sauceless Beef Steak
- 1 Bottle of Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1/2-inch wide rings
- 1 large red pepper seeded, and cut into quarters
- 1 large green pepper seeded, and cut into quarters
- Fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup halved grape or cherry tomatoes
- Skewers, if wooden, soaked in water for 20 to 30 minutes
How To Make
- Marinate vegetables in teriyaki sauce before grilling.
- Wrap an individual vegetable with a slice of Curly’s Beef Steak and place on skewer alternating vegetables until skewer is full.
- Place on grill for 10 minutes and serve.