Beef Steak Philly Cheese Sandwich
Create and enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY'S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
- 1 tub of Curly’s Sauceless Beef Steak
- 3 fresh sub buns
- 4-6 slices of provolone cheese
- 1 thinly-sliced green pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly-sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup thick sliced onion
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
How To Make
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet, heat Worcestershire sauce, mushrooms, onions and green peppers.
- Add Curly’s Sauceless Beef Steak from the tub.
- Stir and remove from heat.
- Place ample servings on tasty, sub buns and top with provolone cheese.
- Place subs on a cookie sheet and heat in oven for 5-7 minutes until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven and serve with chips and a pickle.