Big Al’s Pulled Pork Poppers
The best little bbq appetizer on the planet, this pork/cheese bomb is bursting with flavor! Spicy, cheesy and porky goodness! Submitted by Alan B.
- 12 Fresh, Whole Jalapeños
- 1 Package Bold & Spicy Pulled Pork
- 1 Package Cream Cheese
- 1 Package Regular Cut Bacon
- 1 Container Your Favorite Rub
How To Make
- Slice jalapeños in half lengthwise and clean seeds/membrane with a spoon.
- Fill each half with a generous portion of Bold & Spicy Pulled Pork then top with cream cheese, spreading to cover.
- Wrap 1/2 slice bacon around each filled pepper, then dust with rub.
- Smoke/Grill with charcoal and apple wood for approximately 45 minutes, or until bacon is just crisp.
- Serve, sit back and watch this appetizer be the hit of the party!