Buffalo Chicken Dip
Create and enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY'S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
- 1/2 tub of Curly’s Sauceless Chicken (broken into smaller, bite size bits)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
- 3/4 cup pepper sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- celery and/or crackers for dipping
How To Make
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir the cream cheese in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with a fork or whisk until it's smooth.
- Stir in the dressing, pepper sauce and blue cheese.
- Stir in the chicken.
- Sprinkle with the shredded cheddar cheese. Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbly.
- Serve with the vegetables and crackers for dipping.