Buffalo Chicken Wrap
Create and Enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY’S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
- 1 tub of Curly’s Sauceless Chicken
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, cut into small strips
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce
How To Make
- Follow Curly’s microwave cooking instructions on package.
- Remove Curly’s cooked tub from your microwave (be careful, it’s hot).
- On each tortilla, laid flat, place half the Curly’s Sauceless Chicken, half the blue cheese and a handful of lettuce onto one side of the tortilla.
- Scatter with half the cherry tomatoes and drizzle with buffalo sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Fold in the sides of the tortilla as you roll it and serve.