Chicken Bow Tie Pasta
Create and Enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY’S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
- 1 tub of Curly’s Sauceless Chicken
- 1 box of bow tie pasta (16 ounces)
- 8 ounces of your favorite Italian dressing
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 bell peppers (red and yellow), halved lengthwise and seeded
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
How To Make
- Cook bow tie pasta according to directions.
- In separate bowl mix Curly’s Sauceless chicken diced, diced tomatoes, cut bell peppers and Italian dressing.
- Once pasta has cooked, drain and place back in boiling pan.
- Add bowl with Italian dressing mixed Curly’s Sauceless Chicken and vegetables and warm for 3 minutes stirring frequently.
- Serve in bowls or on plate. Add grated parmesan if desired.