Chicken Caesar Salad
Create and Enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY’S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
- 1 tub of Curly’s Sauceless Chicken
- 1 head of Romaine lettuce, cut into pieces
- 2 hard boiled eggs, sliced and quartered
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, sliced and quartered
- 1 cup Caesar dressing
- Kosher Salt
- Freshly cracked pepper
How To Make
- Toss Curly’s Sauceless Pulled Chicken, the cut Romaine lettuce, egg, and cherry tomatoes in a bowl.
- Drizzle with the Caesar dressing and season with salt and freshly cracked pepper, tossing one last time and serve.