Chicken Caesar Wrap
Create and Enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY’S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
- 1 tub of Curly’s Sauceless Chicken
- 2 Spinach tortillas
- 1 hard boiled egg, chopped in small pieces
- 1 head green leaf lettuce, cut into small strips
- 1 cup cherry tomato, cut into quarters
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and chopped into pieces
- 1/4 cup Caesar dressing
How To Make
- On each tortilla, laid flat, place half the Curly’s Sauceless Chicken, half the egg, and a handful of lettuce onto one side of the tortilla.
- Scatter with half of the cherry tomatoes, bacon pieces, and half the Caesar dressing.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Fold in the sides of the tortilla as you roll it and serve.