Create and Enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY’S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
- 1 tub of Curly’s Sauceless Chicken
- Bag of corn tortilla chips
- 3 to 4 jalapenos, thinly sliced
- 4 1/2 ounces diced red onion, approximately 1 cup
- 12 ounces finely grated Cheddar, approximately 4 1/2 cups
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh oregano leaves
How To Make
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Layer the chips on the baking pan.
- Top chips 1/3 of Curly’s Sauceless Chicken tub, diced, with 1/3 of jalapeno slices and sprinkle the chips with 1/3 of the red onions.
- Repeat for two more layers.
- Bake in the oven on the bottom rack for 7 minutes or until the cheese begins to bubble.
- Sprinkle with fresh oregano.
- Serve immediately with the salsa, sour cream, and guacamole if desired.