Chicken Noodle Soup
Create and Enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY’S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
- 1 tub Curly’s Sauceless Chicken
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 onions, diced
- 6 stalks celery, sliced in 1/4” pieces
- 6 carrot, sliced in 1/4” pieces
- 3/4 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 3/4 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 3/4 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 3/4 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 4 quarts low-fat, low sodium chicken broth
- 1 (16 ounce) package egg noodles
- salt and pepper to taste
How To Make
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook onions in oil until translucent.
- Stir in celery, carrot, rosemary, tarragon, thyme and parsley and cook, covered, until vegetables are soft, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Transfer vegetable mixture to a large pot and pour in chicken broth.
- Simmer over low heat, covered, for 30 minutes.
- Stir in chicken breast pieces and egg noodles and simmer, covered, 30 minutes more.
- Season with salt and pepper.