Chicken Philly Cheese Sandwich
Create and Enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY’S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
- 1 tub of Curly’s Sauceless Chicken
- 3 fresh sub buns
- 4-6 slices of provolone cheese
- 1 green pepper
- 1/2 cup mushrooms
- 1/2 cup thick sliced onion
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
How To Make
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees.
- In a large skillet, heat Worcestershire sauce, mushrooms, onions and green peppers.
- Add Curly’s from the tub. Stir and remove from heat.
- Remove Curly’s cooked roasted Chicken and ingredients and place ample servings of delicious Curly’s on top of the sub buns.
- Place on cookie sheet and add provolone cheese.
- Place in oven for 5-7 minutes until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven.
- Serve with chips and a pickle.