Create and Enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY’S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
- 1 tub of Curly’s Sauceless Chicken
- 1 whole wheat French baguette, split lengthwise and cut into 3 to 4 equal pieces
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- Your favorite remoulade sauce
- 4 to 5 heirloom tomatoes, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1/4 cup pepperoni slices
- 1 1/2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
How To Make
- Preheat the oven to a low broil.
- Butter the bread and place on a baking sheet.
- Broil until golden, 2 to 3 minutes, and remove from the oven.
- Spread remoulade sauce on both sides of the bread.
- Layer on the chicken, tomatoes, pepperoni slices and lettuce.
- Top with other half of bread and serve immediately.