Create and Enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY’S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
- 1 tub of Curly’s Sauceless Chicken
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 4-6 burrito size tortillas
- Shredded mild Cheddar, or Monterey Jack Cheese
- Finely chopped onion and green or red pepper
How To Make
- Put all chicken into a non-stick skillet (break up any large pieces of chicken).
- Sprinkle in all the taco seasoning and prepare chicken mixture according to directions on taco packet.
- Using a well-heated skillet with a light coat of vegetable oil, place a tortilla in the skillet and top with chicken, cheese, onion and peppers.
- Flip the tortilla to a half moon shape.
- Heat about 15 seconds and flip the tortilla so the other side can get toasted.
- Slice the tortilla and serve.
- If so desired, top with your favorite toppings listed above or eat plain.