With preheated Curly’s Pulled Pork Bar-B-Q served as the centerpiece over baked curly fries, then a few other staple ingredients added on top, my platter full of delicious new-fangled nachos was ready to serve in a few short minutes. These “nachos” are perfect for tailgating or to serve on a buffet for any casual entertaining. With just one bite, friends and family will “ooh” and “aah” over the flavor combination. This recipe is incredibly easy to double or even triple, plus everyone will think you spent hours in the kitchen preparing this mouthwatering masterpiece when all you did was “Heat & Feast!" Submitted by: Mary S.
- 14 oz. (1/2 of a 28 oz. bag) frozen seasoned curly fries, baked or deep fried as directed on package
- 8 oz. Curlys Pulled Pork Bar-B-Q, heated in microwave as directed on package
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup finely diced tomatoes, well drained
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup jarred mild banana pepper slices, well drained
- 3 Tablespoons thinly sliced green onions, green parts only
- 3 Tablespoons seeded and diced red bell pepper
How To Make
- To assemble, place fries on a microwave safe plate.
- Divide pulled pork evenly over fries.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Place remaining ingredients in order listed evenly over cheese.