Create and Enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY’S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
- 1 tub of Curly’s Sauceless Pork
- 1 large onion
- 1 can red kidney beans
- 1 can crushed or diced tomatoes
- 1 cup beef broth
- 3 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. each salt & black pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. chipotle powder
- 1/2 tbsp. cocoa powder
How To Make
- Finely chop the onion and sauté in olive oil on medium heat until lightly brown and translucent.
- Add chili powder and stir for one minute (this allows the chili spices to "bloom").
- Deglaze pan with the beef broth.
- Add all other ingredients and seasonings and allow to come to a simmering boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes to one hour.
- Serve over rice and garnish with chopped green onions, tomatoes and shredded cheddar cheese.