Curly’s Pulled Pork Irish Nachos
Great for the big game, movie night, or just an quick and easy dinner our family will love these "Irish" nachos. The combination is fantastic and they come together so quickly. Submitted by Amanda D.
- Canola spray oil
- 24 oz bag of fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 16 oz package of Curly's Smoked Pulled Pork
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapeños
- 1/4 cup finely chopped scallions
How To Make
- Heat oven to 450.
- Generously spray an oven safe serving dish with canola oil.
- Place potatoes, sliced side up, on the dish. Spray tops with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until potatoes are tender and golden brown. About 25 minutes.
- In the meantime, empty the pulled pork into a microwave safe dish and microwave until warm, about 3 minutes.
- Once the potatoes are done, top with the pulled pork, sprinkle with cheese and return to the oven until the cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Serve topped with sour cream, jalapeños, and chopped scallions.