Curly’s Pulled Pork Simmered Squash
This is the perfect side dish for all your summer festivities. Curly's Pulled Pork adds just the right amount of yumminess to the wonderful summer squash, What a wonderful meal if you are watching your carb intake. Submitted by Sherri W.
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 8 oz Curly’s Sauceless Pulled Pork
- 1 lb yellow squash cut in bite size pieces
- 1 lb zucchini squash cut in bite size pieces
- 1 tsp All Purpose Greek Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper to taste
How To Make
- Add olive oil and butter to large medium high heated skillet.
- Melt butter.
- Saute onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes or until onions are translucent.
- Add pulled pork to skillet; sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add squash, Greek seasoning and pepper to skillet.
- Mix well.
- Cover and simmer for about 12-15 minutes.
- Do not overcook.
- Adjust seasoning to taste.