Fruited Chicken Salad
Create and Enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY’S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
- 1 tub Curly’s Sauceless Chicken
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 3/4 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 1 avocado, coarsely chopped
- 1 tart apple, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- red leaf lettuce (optional)
How To Make
- In a large bowl, place the chicken, raisins, celery, grapes, walnuts, apple, and avocado.
- Mix together the mayonnaise and lemon juice; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Toss with the chicken mixture until well coated.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Serve over a bed of red leaf lettuce if desired.