Grape Jelly BBQ Ribs
Create and Enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY’S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
- 1 pack of Curly’s BBQ Ribs
- 1 (18oz) jar of Grape Jelly
- 1 (12oz) jar of Heinz Chili Sauce
How To Make
- Cut the rack of Curly’s ribs into 2 rib portions.
- Mix the grape jelly and chili sauce together in slow cooker.
- Add the ribs. Set on High.
- Let ribs cook on high for 3 hours or until ribs are tender. Enjoy!