Create and Enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY’S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
- 1 tub of Curly’s Sauceless Pork
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 ounces mushrooms
- 1 pound shredded Spinach
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons Thai garlic chili sauce
- Four 10-inch flour tortillas
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil
How To Make
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring, until tender, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add spinach and 2 tablespoons soy sauce and cook, turning, until wilted, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a medium bowl.
- Add CURLY’s pork to the skillet and cook over medium-high heat, breaking up the meat, until no longer pink.
- Stir in the remaining 1 tablespoon soy sauce, then the reserved spinach mixture; keep warm over low heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream and chili sauce.
- In another skillet over medium-low heat, warm a tortilla just until hot, about 30 seconds per side.
- Transfer to a plate and slather with 2 tablespoons of the sour cream mixture.
- Spoon 1/2 cup rice down the center.
- Top with one-quarter of the spinach mixture, drizzle 1 teaspoon sesame oil on top and then fold burrito-style.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas and fillings.
- To serve, cut each burrito in half.