Pork Chili Cheese Dip
Create and Enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY’S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
- 1 Tub of Curly’s Sauceless Pork
- 2 (8 ounce) Packages softened cream cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) Can chili without beans
- 16 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (13.5 ounce) Package regular or taco flavored tortilla chips
How To Make
- Spread cream cheese on the bottom of a microwave safe dish.
- Spread tub of Curly’s Sauceless Pulled Pork evenly over cream cheese.
- Spread a layer of chili over the cream cheese. Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Microwave on high for 5 minutes or until the cheese melts. Serve with tortilla chips.