Pork Hot Dog Chili Topper
Create and Enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY’S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
- 1 tub of Curly’s Sauceless Pork
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 8-ounce can of canned chili
- 8 beef franks
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 8 hot dog buns, toasted
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
How To Make
- Combine Curly’s sauceless pork,worcestershire sauce, canned chili and hot sauce in a pan and bring to a simmer on medium heat.
- While chili mixture is coming to a simmer, finely chop the onion.
- To serve,place cooked hot dogs in buns and cover with chili topper. Garnish with chopped onions and cheese.