Pulled Beef BBQ Baked Potato Topper
Create and enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY'S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
- 1 tub of Curly’s Famous Pulled Beef BBQ
- 3 hot baked Idaho potatoes, split
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, small sprigs
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
How To Make
- After baking and slicing the Idaho potatoes, squeeze each half from the ends to break up the potato slightly.
- Follow Curly’s microwave cooking instructions on package.
- Remove Curly’s cooked tub from your microwave (be careful, it’s hot).
- Place 1/4 of the Curly’s Famous Pulled Beef BBQ in each half.
- Add 1/4 of the shredded cheddar cheese on top of the beef and sprinkle with the dill.