Pulled Chicken BBQ Baked Potato Topper
Create and enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY'S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
- 1 tub of Curly’s Famous Pulled Chicken BBQ
- 4 hot baked Idaho potatoes, split
- 1/2 head of broccoli, cut into tiny florets and stemmed
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
How To Make
- After baking and slicing the Idaho potatoes, squeeze each half from the ends to break up the potato slightly.
- Follow Curly’s microwave cooking instructions on package.
- Remove Curly’s cooked tub from your microwave (be careful, it’s hot).
- Place 1/4 of the Curly’s Famous Pulled Chicken BBQ on each potato.
- Add 1/4 of the broccoli florets on top of the chicken and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.