Pulled Chicken BBQ Sweet Potato Skins
Create and enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY'S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
- 1 tub of Curly’s Famous Pulled Chicken BBQ
- 2 Sweet potatoes, baked and sliced in half
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and chopped into pieces
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced
How To Make
- After slicing the sweet potato, use a spoon to dig out a little of the sweet potato.
- Follow Curly’s microwave cooking instructions on package.
- Remove Curly’s cooked tub from your microwave (be careful, it’s hot).
- Place equal parts of Curly’s into each of the four halves.
- Spread a dollop of sour cream on each and top with a sprinkle of the bacon pieces, cheddar cheese, and green onion.