Pulled Chicken Salad
Create and Enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY’S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
- 1 tub of Curly’s Sauceless Pulled Chicken
- 5 cups spring mix salad (about 2 1/2 ounces)
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup walnuts halves
- 8 grape tomatoes cut in halves
- 6 ounces of your favorite vinaigrette dressing
How To Make
- Toss Curly’s Sauceless Pulled Chicken, spring salad mix, halved grape tomatoes and vinaigrette dressing in bowl.
- Add goat cheese and walnuts.
- Season with salt and pepper, tossing one last time and serve.