Pulled Pork BBQ Baked Potato Topper
Create and enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY'S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
- 1 tub of Curly’s Famous Pulled Pork BBQ
- 2 hot baked Idaho potatoes, split
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 yellow pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup scallions, diced
How To Make
- After baking and slicing the Idaho potatoes, squeeze each half from the ends to break up the potato slightly.
- Follow Curly’s microwave cooking instructions on package.
- Remove Curly’s cooked tub from your microwave (be careful, it’s hot).
- Place 1/4 of the Curly’s Famous Pulled Pork BBQ in each half.
- Add 1/4 of both the red and yellow pepper on top of the pork and sprinkle with the scallions.