Pulled Pork Beer-Cheese Nachos
A totally different twist on standard nachos, made easy and delicious with Curly's Sauceless Pulled Pork. Submitted by Debbie R.
- 1/2 small avocado
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 6 ounces Curly¹s Sauceless Pulled Pork
- 1/2 cup of your favorite beer
- 8 ounces extra sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 ounces tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup minced shallot
- 1 cup sour cream, divided
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
How To Make
- Cut the avocado into a small dice, place into a small bowl, toss with lime juice; set aside.
- Heat the pork according to package directions; set aside.
- Place the beer into a small saucepan, heat over medium-high heat until heated through, but not boiling.
- Add in the cheese and stir continuously until melted.
- Place the tortilla chips onto a serving platter.
- Top evenly with the pork, the melted cheese, tomato, avocado, shallot, a dollop of sour cream, and the cilantro.
- Serve with remaining sour cream on the side and enjoy!