Pulled Pork Nachos
Try a nacho recipe that is a party time must-have that offers jalapeños, BBQ sauce and tender pulled pork. Curly's BBQ pulled pork is always pulled, never shredded so that flavor seekers can always enjoy a tender and tasty BBQ experience.
- 3 tbsp Green onion, chopped
- 1 package Curly's BBQ Pulled Pork
- 1-2 handfuls Tortilla chips
- 1 can Jalapeño cheese sauce
- 1/3 cup Tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup Verde salsa
- Shredded cheese
- Jalapeños, sliced
- BBQ sauce
How To Make
- Place a sheet of tin foil over a baking pan. Place your tortilla chips on top of and in the middle of the tin foil.
- Place your Curly’s BBQ Pulled Pork on top and in the middle of the chips. Top the pulled pork with half of your tomatoes, half of your green onion, some jalapeños, and the cheese sauce.
- Place in the oven uncovered for 10 minutes at 350˚.
- Pull out of oven and use a spatula to transfer to a plate if desired.
- Top nachos with the remaining tomatoes, green onions, salsa, and then drizzle with BBQ sauce.