Quick Beef Steak Fajitas
Create and Enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY’S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
- 1 package of Curly’s Sauceless Beef Steak
- 1 package of fajita seasoning
- 4-6 taco sized flour tortillas
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 chopped green or red bell pepper
- Optional Toppings: Sour cream, shredded cheddar, shredded lettuce
How To Make
- Combine Curly’s Sauceless Beef Steak and fajita mix in skillet.
- Follow instructions on fajita mix package.
- Add onion and peppers.
- Heat until warm and bubbly.
- Put beef and peppers onto half a flour tortilla.
- Add your favorite toppings.
- Fold over and serve warm.