Spicy Pork Chili
Create and Enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY’S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
- 1 tub of Curly’s Sauceless Pork, diced
- 2 cans of Hot Chili Beans not drained
- 12 oz of Tomato Paste
- 2 cans of diced tomatoes with chilis
- 2 Tsp of Chili Powder
- 1 bottle of Chili Sauce
- 2 large Onions chopped
- 2 large Green Peppers chopped
- A dash or two of Garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp of crushed red peppers
- 2 cups of water
- 1 cup of spicy V-8 or Bloody Mary Mix
- Tabasco to taste
How To Make
- Combine all ingredients in a large pot.
- Cook on medium/high for about 30 minutes and then on simmer for 30 minutes.