White Bean and Chicken Soup with Pesto
Create and Enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY’S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
- 1 package Curly’s Sauceless Chicken
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (8-ounce) container refrigerated chopped onion (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 2/3 cup chopped celery
- 3 cups unsalted chicken cooking stock
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 (16-ounce) cans cannellini beans, drained
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 6 tablespoons prepared basil pesto
- Salt to taste (optional)
How To Make
- In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add onion, carrot and celery.
- Cook for 5 minutes, or until vegetables begin to soften.
- Add stock, 21/2 cups water, beans, tomato paste, and garlic powder; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer for 20 minutes, or until tender.
- Add chicken and vinegar; simmer for 5 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
- Top each serving with pesto, and salt to taste, if desired.
- Serve immediately.