Create and enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY’S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
1 Package Curly's BBQ Pulled Pork
5 Provolone cheese, sliced
2 cups Cabbage, shredded
1 Apple, julienned
1/4 Carrot, shredded
1. Turn on your Panini press to a medium/high heat.
2. In a mixing bowl mix shredded cabbage, apple, mayonnaise, lemon juice and salt and pepper, and set to side.
3. Heat the Curly’s BBQ Pulled Pork in a microwave for 2 minutes.
4. Build sandwich: on your first piece of bread, add the Curly's BBQ Pulled Pork, top it with the cabbage mixture and a slice of cheese followed by the second piece of bread.
5. Place your sandwich in the Panini press for approximately 1-2 minutes.
6. Serve and enjoy!