Create and enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY’S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
1 package Curly’s BBQ Pulled Pork
1 Pie crust
1 extra large Sweet potato
1 clove of Garlic, minced
1/2 cup Milk
1 tbsp Butter
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp Chili powder
1 tbsp Olive oil
1 ear of fresh Corn (or 1/2 cup frozen)
1/2 cup fresh or frozen Peas
4 oz. of frozen pearl Onions or a whole caramelized onion Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375˚.
2. Par-bake your crust. Place a piece of parchment paper over your piecrust and pour in some pie weights or dried beans. Bake about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and take out the pie weights.
3. While the crust is par-baking, cube and boil your sweet potatoes until fork tender. Mash them with 1 clove of minced garlic, milk, butter, cinnamon and chili powder.
4. In a large skillet over medium heat, use the olive oil and combine your corn, peas and onions until warmed through. Add Curly’s BBQ Pulled Pork and mix together.
5. Pour BBQ mixture into piecrust and top with mashed sweet potatoes.
6. Bake for 20 minutes and enjoy!