1 package Curly’s Baby Back Pork Ribs
4-5 potatoes, cooked and chopped
1-2 hardboiled eggs, chopped
1 cup pickles, chopped
1 cup mayonnaise
1 TBSP mustard
1 tsp dried onion flakes
1/8 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
1 tsp paprika
How to Make
- Heat ribs according to package directions.
- While ribs are warming, cook your potatoes and eggs.
- When ribs, potatoes, and eggs are all cooked, let them cool for a bit.
- Chop pickles and get the mayo, mustard, onion flakes, salt, pepper, and paprika ready.
- Chop hard boiled eggs.
- Peel and cut potatoes in 1″ cubes.
- Using a sharp knife, carefully cut all meat off of rib bones.
- Chop meat into bite sized pieces and set aside.
- Combine pickles, mayo, mustard, onion flakes, salt, pepper, and paprika in a bowl. I like to add in a little bit of pickle juice to the mixture, but that is up to you.
- Fold in chopped eggs and half of the chopped potatoes.
- Stir well until everything is coated.
- Stir in half of the remaining potatoes and stir well.
- If it looks perfect to you, save the remaining potatoes for another recipe, if not go ahead and fold them all in and stir.
- Lastly, fold in the chopped BBQ rib meat.
Serve as a main dish or as a side dish for more BBQ ribs, chicken, or another BBQ meat!