Create and enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY’S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
1 Package Curly’s Pulled Pork
8 oz. Pasta
1 tbsp Extra-virgin olive oil
2 Canned artichoke quarters, drained
2 tbsp Unsalted butter
1/2 cup Onion, diced
2 Cloves minced garlic
1/4 cup Flour
2 1/2 cups Milk
1/2 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Pepper
1/3 cup Plain Greek yogurt
3/4 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
8 oz. Fresh spinach
1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1. Bring pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente. Drain and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350˚. Lightly grease a casserole dish.
3. In pan, heat 1-tablespoon olive oil over medium heat. Add two cans of quartered artichokes and saute until lightly browned. Remove from the pan and set aside.
4. Melt 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter over medium heat and add 1/2 cup diced onion and soften. Sprinkle in 2 cloves of minced garlic and 1/4 cup flower. Whisk often until flour is golden brown. Pour in 2 1/2 cups milk, whisking constantly. Cook until sauce is thickened, about 5-6 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Stir in 1/3 cup Greek yogurt and 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
5. Combine sauce, pasta and artichokes and stir gently. Mix in 8 ounces fresh spinach.
6. Prepare Curly’s Pulled Pork per package directions.
7. In prepared baking dish, layer 1/2 macaroni and cheese on the bottom, top withCurly’s Pulled Pork, then top with the rest of the macaroni and cheese.
8. Sprinkle 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese on top and bake until hot and bubbly, about 15 minutes.