Create and enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY’S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
• 1 Package Curly’s BBQ Pulled Pork
• 1 1/2 cup Shredded pepper jack cheese, divided
• 1/2 cup Red onion, chopped
• 1/4 cup Fresh cilantro, chopped
• 1 Loaf Italian bread
1. Preheat oven to 325˚. In a large mixing bowl, add Curly’s BBQ Pulled Pork, 1 cup pepper jack cheese, onion and cilantro. Stir well to combine.
2. Using a serrated knife, cut a well in the top of your Italian bread that goes about 1 1/2 inches deep, leaving about an inch around the sides. Spoon the BBQ mixture into the loaf. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup pepper jack cheese.
3. Place on a baking tray and bake at 325˚ for about 20 minutes or until warmed through. Allow to cool and slice to serve.