Create and enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY’S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
1 package Curly’s BBQ Pulled Pork
Brown rice flour
Sweet potato starch
1. Preheat oven to 350 °F.
2. Add sugar, oil, mayonnaise and eggs to mixer and beat until well combined.
3. Add rice flour and sweet potato starch and continue mixing until those ingredients are fully incorporated.
4. Add cooked sweet potato and continue mixing until incorporated into batter.
5. Add baking soda and baking powder and mix until all ingredients are well combined.
6. Pour into silicon donut molds and bake for 20 minutes at 350 °F.
7. Transfer donuts to a wire cooling rack until you’re ready to add toppings.
8. Heat Curly’s BBQ Pulled Pork in a medium skillet for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
9. Using tongs, generously cover each of the sweet potato donuts with your BBQ.
10. Scoop sour scream into a plastic squeeze bottle and drizzle on top of the BBQ.
11. Top each BBQ donut with a sprinkle of chopped green onion.