Create and enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY’S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
FOR THE TAQUITOS
package Curly's BBQ Pulled Pork
1 package small corn tortillas
Vegetable oil for frying
Toothpicks for securing tortillas
3 cup shredded Romaine lettuce
1 medium tomato, diced
2 tbsp finely diced onion
1 tbsp roughly chopped fresh cilantro
1/4 cup crumbled quest fresco
FOR CHIPOTLE RANCH
1 tbsp chopped chipotle peppers in adobo
1/2 cup ranch dressing
1. For the taquitos, heat oil in deep fryer or very large skillet to 350°. Heat corn tortillas per package directions, either in a skillet or the microwave.
2. Take 1 tablespoon Curly's BBQ Pulled Pork and place it in tortilla. Spread the meat with your fingers into a cylindrical type shape and roll up the tortilla tightly. Secure tortilla with a toothpick.
3. Continue rolling taquitos until they are all completed. Deep fry taquitos until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Remove and place on paper towels to drain.
4. Place lettuce on serving plate. Remove toothpicks from taquitos and place on bed of lettuce. Top with chopped tomato, onion, cilantro and queso fresco.
5. Combine ingredients for chipotle ranch dressing and mix well. Drizzle over taquitos and serve!