Create and enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY’S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
1 Package Curly's BBQ Pulled Pork
2 1/2 cups uncooked short cut Pasta
2 tbsp Butter
2 tbsp Flour
8 oz. Milk
8 oz. IPA
1/2 tsp Salt
Pinch of black pepper
8 oz. freshly grated Cheddar Cheese
4 oz. freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375˚.
2. Boil, then drain 1-2 minutes before cooking time is finished.
3. Heat a saucepan over medium-high heat and add butter. Once melted, whisk in flour to create a roux and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add milk and beer into saucepan, whisking constantly, then add cheeses and stir until melted.
5. Turn heat down to medium and continue to stir, cooking for 5-6 minutes while mixture thickens. Stir in salt and pepper.
6. Add cooked noodles to a large bowl and toss with cheese sauce.
7. Pour in half of the macaroni into a greased casserole dish, then spread Curly's BBQ Pulled Pork on top of the macaroni. Spread the rest of the macaroni and cheese on top of the BBQ.
8. Bake for 25-30 minutes.