Create and enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY’S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
• (2 packs) Curly’s Sauceless Pulled Chicken
• (2 TBS) Olive Oil
• 2 tsp each of: Ground Cumin, Chili Powder, Garlic Powder, Oregano leaves, Creole seasoning, and Paprika
• (15 oz.) Fire-Roasted Tomatoes
• (15 oz.) Black Beans ~rinsed and drained~
• (15 oz.) Sweet Corn ~rinsed and drained~
• 1 medium onion ~chopped~
• 1 red bell pepper ~chopped~
• 1 jalepeno or poblano pepper ~chopped~
• 4 cloves garlic ~minced~
• (4 oz.) mild diced green chiles (ie. Rotel)
• (48 oz.) Low-Sodium Chicken Broth
• (10 oz.) mild enchilada sauce
• (1 cup) Cilantro ~chopped~
• 1 Avocado ~diced~
• Tortilla Strips
1.) Saute onions, red bell pepper, and poblano/jalepeno peppers for 2-3 minutes.
2.) Add garlic and stir for another 2 minutes.
3.) Add chicken broth, black beans, corn, fire-roasted tomatoes, and green chiles. Stir to combine.
4.) Add enchilada sauce and all of the dry seasonings. Stir to combine and let it come to a boil.
5.) Once the mixture has come to a boil add the two packages of Curly’s Sauceless Pulled Chicken and heat through.
6.) Once the chicken is completely cooked through, add cilantro, and the juice of one lime. Mix well.
7.) Stack three flour tortillas then cut them into strips. Halve the strips again then toss them in a little veggie oil and a pinch of sea salt and cook in a 450 degree oven for about 2-3 minutes.
8.) Once everything is complete, grab a bowl, add the soup and garnish of avocado and tortilla strips, and enjoy!