Create and enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY’S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
1 package Curly's BBQ Pulled Pork
1 pack of Hawaiian mini rolls
Bread & butter pickle slices
2 tbsp Mayo
1 tbsp Mustard
Havarti or Swiss cheese slices (about 1 slice per 4 rolls)
Smoked deli ham
1. In a small bowl, mix mayo and mustard together. Set aside.
2. Since the Hawaiian rolls are connected, simply slice the whole sheet in half, lengthwise, keeping them connected. Now break in half so you have 6 buns together. Invert so they're inside out.
3. Heat a grill pan over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray.
4. Place bottom of roll sheet on grill pan. Spread mustard/mayo mix on top of the rolls. Layer cheese slices, pickles, ham and Curly's BBQ Pulled Pork. Place top on.
5. Press on grill pan. Flip as cheese starts to melt. Grill for about 4 minutes total.
6. Repeat with the other half of buns.
7. Cut into slider shape, following bun lines. Serve with an extra pickle on top.